Sunday, March 18, 2012

Springtime 2012

February brought the "Sweetheart Dinner" and here's some pictures.  I had three different table settings.

Black and white with my own china.

Gold and blue using Grandma Shirley's china and gold tableware.  (Shalene is now keeper of this china)

Pink and red using Kim's china she got from one of her grandmas.
Here's our fun family....and the chocolate fountain.   Yumminess!!





March 7 & 8, 2012.  I was superbusy getting ready for our K-3rd Musical Presentation of "Batter Up" where the kids did songs and dances celebrating baseball - America's Favorite Pastime.  (Pictures to come later)

The day after the show, Steve and I headed to Tombstone on our motorcycles.  Oh!  It was a cold ride.  We had fun in western town USA and got to see my friend Heidi in Sierra Vista.


Two days later I left for California with the Kids Next Door to perform and Disneyland.  
Jonelle & I with Chip/  Hey, where's Dale? 
 Waiting for our Disney Hostess to meet us

Our KnottsBerry Farm show got rained out.  Darn..... I was so lucky to have my bestest friends go with me - Peggy and Bobbi.  Oh.....the laughter that flowed this weekend.  So fun!
TOWER OF TERROR!!
 World of Color
Bugs Life
 John Wayne Airport on our way home


1 comment:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

Awww, I miss the Sweetheart Dinner! I can only imagine the good time you had with Bobbi and Peggy and Disneyland. Looks like it was so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys in April!!! :)