Sunday, July 22, 2012

Performances!

My life is one big rotation of going from one performance event to another.  It's the profession I chose and as crazy as I get and act all frustrated and discouraged, I actually really love it.  So here's what kept me super busy from January to May.  (Not counting the Kids Next Door which keeps me super busy during these months, but ended with our Disneyland performance in March).

BATTER UP!  Kindergarten, ELD, 1st, 2nd, 3rd graders show with songs and dances about Baseball, America's pastime!  120 students were in this show.
Play ball!
There is no team, like the best team!




SHIVER ME TIMBERS  Our pirate show musical by the 4th-6th graders.  My good friend and neighbor, Peggy Moffat helps by directing the acting and helping me get through without going insane. 73 students were in this show.

Pirates looting...
Captain Louis LaMer and his all girl crew
Captain Seaworthy and his sailors

DANCE CENTENNIAL.  A four stake performance by all mutual age kids.  Thank goodness this was just a once in a few years event.  My friend Bobbi Rogers and I were in charge of the FINALE for 1000 youth. My daughter, Calli was also involved teaching the deacons dance.  It was so busy and time consuming, but the fun of it was working with my best friend and my daughter.  The show was awesome and a great experience for all of those youth!  Why don't I have any pictures of this?  Bobbi, you took some, I think I need a few!

No comments: