Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Every day I thank my Heavenly Father for my wonderful family. I am in amazement of how unique, talented, inspirational, humorous, responsible, and thoughtful that my children are. Where did they come from? They were truly gifts from God! One day my son Eric (who at the time had a child of his own) asked me, "Mom did you love me as much as I love Alven?" Of course I said YES, and then I realized that you cannot understand that powerful love of parent for children until you experience it by having your own--experiencing the joys, the sorrows, the hard times and great times. Thank you children making me a happy and proud mom!

A surprise from Kirk's kids in New York.

Eric brought me a corsage before church (Kim made it!)

Dinner at Brock's house made by Shalene, Calli, and Jesica.

Plus some great gifts....

A fun gift and sugar cookies (my VERY favorite) from Kyle & Kim
What a great day!!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Candice, happy belated mother's day. We were truly blessed to have such a loving, jolly mother. When you laugh, it reminds me of her. You are such a fun mom to your kids! Love ya!