Monday, May 24, 2010

Whew! School is Out!

So....the last two months have been a blur of school activities. The end of April was our camp at Tonto Rim for 4th-5th-6th graders. I dread going each year, but once I arrive, I realize that I love being in the pines! Here's our group and a picture of me the morning it snowed on us!
After that, it was a marathon run to get ready for "Bye Bye Birdie".

This was the musical my school put on this year. This is the story of Conrad Birdie, a teen rock star idol, who gets drafted in the army in the 1950's. It's a very fun and funny musical.....BUT.....why is it that you have to go through so much grief before you can enjoy the end production?

My good friend, Peggy, was the drama director and so it was fun to see her everyday, but we were close to ending a few lives of certain naughty students. All in all, the show turned out terrific! Here's some picture highlights.

2 comments:

With Love, Bobbi said...

Looks like a fun play. Someday I'll have to make it to one... unless of course you retired before then... hehehe! ♥ ya!

With Love, Bobbi said...

btw--- was that SNOW!!!!!