Monday, June 28, 2010

Sewing Days

I've been sewing the summer with:
  • My daughters and daughter-in-laws
  • Bobbi
  • Heidi
  • Our Quilt Group
Last Friday we had FIVE sewing machines and TWO sergers set up in the garage room. Crazy times! I also haul my stuff occasionally to Heidi's house to do projects while her kids take their naps. Or I take my machine to sew with the Quilt Group at Peggy's house.

Right now I don't have a picture of everything I've been working on, but I did get some pictures of my granddaughter, Dolly in her two new "pretties".

"I just woke up and I'm not very happy! But don't I look cute in my new outfit grandma made me!"

"Why did you even try to take out my pacifier?"

"Orange capri pants and a ruffle top. How much cuter can I be?"

2 comments:

Heidi Robinson said...

Sooooo cute! Love the ruffle outfit!

With Love, Bobbi said...

talented! Glad the ruffle shirt worked out. Its darling!!