Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kids Next Door in Disneyland


Each year in the spring, my school performing group, "The Kids Next Door", travels to California to perform at Disneyland and KnottsBerry Farm. This year Shalene, Calli, and Max drove there to meet me and keep me company for the weekend. Such fun we had!

Here's the Kids Next Door getting ready to go to the performance.

And here we are with Mickey!

Max has his first Mickey ears, first carousel ride.


Mickey Mouse pancakes.
Our trip to the Crystal Cathedral.
Thanks girls for making my trip waaaaay more fun this year!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

What fun! How lucky to have your girls to join you this year! Candice, stop by my blog to pick up your Sunshine Blogger Award. I love your posts and that you are a full-fledged blogger now! :)
http://needleinahaystackstitchery.blogspot.com/2010/04/scattering-sunshine.html

With Love, Bobbi said...

Girls trips are the bestest!